пятница, 16 октября 2020 г.

ArtBook "NIGHT" for MTW Challenge / Артбук "Ночь"/ MTW DT

Привет-привет!

 Hello!😀

For the October challenge, I made a page in my artbook. NIGHT is the time to dream, walk, look at the stars, and of course make wishes! And I love to watch films with my husband at night))) In my artbook, I did NOT use FLOWERS, only paints, sprays and a chipboard.


Banner

Word Inspiration:  NIGHT
Creative Challenge:  NO FLOWERS

HELPFUL TIPS FOR THE CHALLENGE

We want to know what you get up to when the sun goes down!  Do you go out partying at NIGHT, gaze at the stars, go to concerts or maybe go camping? Or if you like being tucked up at home with wine and Netflix, then we want to hear about that too! We need to see in your project how our word inspired you.  If it isn't obvious in your work, then please explain it in your post.

Many flowers close their petals at night, so we want to see NO FLOWERS on your project. Is this easy or difficult for you?


Хорошего дня!
Пока-пока💗

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий